This is big news for the citizens of Kerala, as the state government has finally released the ILGMS login portal. This newly launched portal is designed to centralize services like Property Tax & E payment, birth and death certificates of ownership, paying rent, and obtaining a permit among other requirements. The best thing is that anyone who lives in Kerala can sign up for this portal. Although there are no other restrictions, you must first check if you are eligible or not. Further in this article, we have shared everything about this platform and how you can make the most out of it:
About ILGMS login
ILGMS is a newly announced portal by the Local Self Government Department, to help its citizens receive important services online. This portal will best work for Kerela citizens who are yet to settle within panchayats for small works. In addition to that, this portal’s primary objective is to offer a centralized system for unavoidable services. For example, applications for certificates, social security schemes, rent clearance, licenses and permissions, and so forth.
More details on Ilgms login
- Official portal name: Kerala ILGMS Portal
- Launched by: Government Of Kerala (Local Self Government Department)
- Programme title: Digital India Programme
- Meant for: Citizens of Kerala, India
- Objective: Transformation of services and shift them online
- Article Category: Online Portal
- Registration mode: Online (self)
- Official web address: https://ilgms.lsgkerala.gov.in/
Understanding the objective of Ilgms login
With ILGMS individuals can apply for certificates, including marriage licenses, birth certificates, and death certificates, and change and add names online. Such remote services naturally lift convenience, as people are no longer required to commute from home to the office for such tasks. This convenience is exactly what ILGMS aims to achieve, and has been very successful so far. Do note that you are supposed to submit the necessary documents at the main office even though online fulfillments are attained.
Benefits of implementing Ilgms login
- Opportunity to apply remotely for birth, death, and marriage licenses.
- All Kerala residents, irrespective of their exact address, can register for ILGMS.
- Applicants can avail of multiple services at one time remotely.
- Ability to apply for Land ownership certificates, BPL certificates, general certificates, and more.
- Applicants can also use the portal to explore government programs here and submit applications for the same.
- Applicants can keep track of their application status at all times.
- If you are a businessman and in need of business licenses, this portal will again be helpful in terms of that.
- One may also apply for complaints in certain municipality areas, like water and structures.
- Kerala citizens can find tax information.
- ILGMS forum promotes anti-corruption and leaves no room for that.
Check the Eligibility Criteria before attempting the ILGM Login
ILGMS is a brilliantly designed online portal, launched to benefit people from Kerala. There are barely any restrictions when it comes to signing up for it; however, there are strict eligibility criteria you must cross. With that said, here are the points that matter:
- An applicant should be a permanent resident of Kerala but is irrespective of the area they belong to.
- You must have valid documents as identity proof and address proof.
Documents you must have for Ilgms
While ILGMS imposes no great restrictions, you must have the following documents:
- Aadhar card
- Address Proof, like electricity bill.
- Working email ID
- Active mobile number
- Latest and clear passport-size photo.
Services found on Ilgms login
- Civil Registration
- Welfare Pension
- Property Tax
- Meeting Minutes
- Citizen Service Portal
- Trash Management
- Life Project
- Birth Registration
- Death Registration
- Plan Progress
- Various Licenses and Permissions
ILGMS registration process
At this point, if you have the required documents besides being a permanent resident of Kerala, you can get started and register by:
- Through any preferred search engine, visit the ILGMS Portal.
- The home screen is the first page you’ll see, where the Registration option should be available.
- Click on it to proceed; then input your name, DOB, current and permanent address, and phone number among others.
- Once you have filled up the space, click on Submit to complete the registration process.
ILGMS login process
Availability of the many services of ILGMS starts from the registration process. So, if you are yet to sign up, make sure you have done that and return to the login process afterward. In case you are already registered, you can swiftly log in to avail of services at https://ilgms.lsgkerala.gov.in/. That being said, here is a complete ILGMS process:
- Navigate back to the correct login portal.
- Instead of clicking the registration button, you must click on the login button this time.
- Provide the correct credentials, followed by entering the captcha code and login.
ILGMS Helpline and customer support
In case you come across an issue with the ILGMS portal, here is how you can connect with the representatives:
- Helpline Number: +91-471-2773160
- Address: Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
- Email address: – firstname.lastname@example.org
The Government of Kerala is working hard to develop better things for its people. This time, it is the ILGMS login portal among other internet initiatives. Without any doubt, such developments are helping the residents extensively as people had to visit the branch office for all kinds of work previously. But visiting government offices is no longer required, as the government of Kerala has begun operating its Kerala ILGMS Citizen Portal. Now, with this amazing site, applying for certificates or licenses among other important tasks has become a convenient process.
FAQs about ilgms login
Q1. What is the use of ILGMS Login?
Ans. The ILGMS Login portal is an initiative by the Kerala government and the Local Self Government Department. Its specialty is the fact that Kerela applicants are welcome on this site to complete their needful tasks, like property taxes, obtaining a certificate of ownership, paying rent on land and buildings, obtaining permits, applying for a birth certificate, etc.
Q2. Are there any eligibility criteria to register at ILGMS Login?
Ans. The only eligibility criteria you must pass through is that you should be a permanent citizen of Kerala. If you are a resident of the state and have valid documents to prove the same, you’ll gain access to this portal easily.
Q3. What are the kinds of documents important to join ILGMS Login?
Ans. The prerequisites you must have with yourself are an Adhar card, a working email address, and a phone number.
Q4. What is the ILGMS Login procedure?
Ans. Start by visiting the official login page, i.e., ilgms.lsgkerala.gov.in, and fill in the username, followed by the password. Then, fill up the captcha code and log in. If the provided credentials are correct, you will see your account. Otherwise, go back and log in once again using the correct password.
Q5. Who can use the ILGMS Login portal?
Ans. ILGMS Login is for the citizens of Kerala, who can use the site to find different services, such as applying for certificates, social security schemes, rent payments, obtaining licenses and permissions, and more.
Also read about: