In today’s digital world, technology has revolutionised various aspects of lives, and banking is no more an exception.With the increase of digital solutions, traditional banking methods have experienced significant transformations. One such innovation is gbanker.tech. In this article, we will read about the concept of gbanker.tech.8288, its features, module, and its contribution to the future of digital banking.
Grameen Communications has developed a software known as gbanker, a banking software for Micro-finance Institutions. This software was developed with several years of research & analysis of all activities of MFIs.
Features of gbanker.tech.8288
- Cloud server : It is a web application. So, no need for any extra hardware. A computer along with a good internet connection is needed only.
- Web Based :gBanker is no longer only desktop based. You can check all your financial reports from anywhere through the internet.
- Fast & Flexible: This software has been designed according to the Relational Database Management System using the multi-tier architecture mode. It makes the operations fast & flexible. There is no need to worry about data directories anymore.
- Customization : Customization is also available on specific requirements.
- Multi-Branch Operations : gBanker can operate as a host system in a multi-branch surrounding. Operators can easily perform each task such as Payroll, Inventory, Portfolio, Deposit Banking, Fixed Asset and Accounting separately. Before performing the accounting day end process, Deposit Banking day end process, the Portfolio day end process and the must be executed. All data entry work can be done at the same time.
- User Friendly : gBanker has developed according to users’ choices. Anyone having some knowledge of computers and the internet can easily use this software.
- Multiple Languages : gbanker is available in English and Bengali. But, other languages can be added according to customers’ needs.
- Secure & Reliable: Modern security standards have been maintained in developing this software. You can trust it to store your data in gBanker. 70+ organisations have put their trust to implement the software in around 4000+ branches.
- Amazing Support : gBanker team is always available to provide you support services in case of any support needed.
How to login gbanker.tech.8288
- Open the web browser and Visit the gbanker login link.
- Then click on the sign in.
- Enter your username, your Password.
- Now, Click on the “login” button
And you have successfully logged in the website.
How to reset gbanker.tech.8288 password
- First, visit the official website and click on “Forgot Password” link/button on the login page.
- Enter your email address or username connected with your gBanker account.
- Once you have entered this information, check your email box for the password.
- Click on the provided link for resetting your password.
- Make sure to create a password that is unique and strong. By following the above steps, you can access your gBanker account.
Gbanker.tech.8288 : Module
gBanker comprises 6 modules. These are:
Portfolio is an important part of this software. It provides information for loan, monitoring and saving the information for borrowers.
- Loan Management
- Daily Loan Disbursement
- Daily Loan Collection
- Daily Savings Collection
- Savings Withdrawal
This module helps to maintain all the deposit banking activities properly. Services of this module are mentioned below:
- Non Members Information
- Savings Accounts Opening
- Opening Balance Entry
- Cheque receives/Clearing
- Cheque issue
This module keeps all types of Payroll information. Salary sheet and the other advance schedule can easily be printed. Reports like Promotion due and Increment and comes from the system. The Total Provident Fund system is included in this module.
- Salary Scale
- House Rent Setup
- Staff Current Position
- Other Allowance
- Different Type of Staff Loans
- Other Allowance
- Arrears Salary
- Leave Encashment
- Staff Loan Initial Entry
- Adjustment Minus
- Other Deduction
- Festival Bonus
- Welcome Bonus
- Staff Promotion
- Report Generation
It stores information used by Branch offices of MFIs. It follows Material Receipt, Store Requisition System. So it is very easy to control the accounts and store departments’ activities.
- Information Management:
- Items Code
- Suppliers Code
- Daily Material Receipt
- Store Balance
It keeps information of the fixed assets, used by the MFIs’ Branch office . Depreciation of assets is made as per the rule.
- Information Management
- Item Code Entry
- Daily Operation
- Asset schedule
- Asset Register
- Asset Ledger
- Asset Depreciation Register
- Asset Daily Transaction
The accounting module is more powerful because it collects all the transactions of other modules associated with accounting through an automated process. So it reduces time for data entry.
- Information Management
- Account Code Entry
- Reconciliation Purpose Code Entry
- Department Code Entry
- Define Report HeaderDaily voucher Entry
- Cash book
- Clean cash Book
- Trial Balance
- Income Expenditure statement
- Cash flow statement
- General and Subsidiary Ledger
- Balance Sheet
The future of Banking with gbanker.tech.8288
As the world becomes digital day by day, the future of banking lies on innovative solutions like Gbanker. With increasing advancements in technology, Gbanker is poised to revolutionise the way people interact with finances. We can expect more integration of artificial intelligence, data analytics and machine learning, in the Gbanker’s features, allowing even more personalised banking experiences.
Moreover, it may expand its services including partnerships with merchants, offering cashback, discounts, rewards, and ideal payment options. The integration of banking and e-commerce will streamline financial transactions, enhancing the customer’s overall experience.
To sum up, Gbanker.tech.8288 is a microfinance banking software that revolutionises operational efficiency by offering excellent integration, real-time analytics, automation of routine tasks, scalability and enhanced security measures. With its comprehensive features designed specifically for microfinance institutions, it empowers financial institutions to optimise the processes and deliver exceptional customer experiences.
FAQs about gbanker.tech.8288
Q1. What is Gbanker.tech.8288?
Ans. gBanker is a microfinance banking software that revolutionises operational efficiency.
Q2. How to reset password?
Ans. Visit the official website< click on forgot password< go to email and change your password from the given link
Q3. How many modules are there?
Ans. There are a total of 6 modules: Portfolio, Deposit Banking, Payroll, Inventory, Fixed Asset and Accounting.
Q4. What are some of the features?
Ans. Features include : Cloud server, Web Based, Fast & Flexible, User Friendly and many more.
Q5. How to log in?
Ans. Visit the website<enter your username and password< click on login.