We have seen for a very long time that there are various people who lack education, face discrimination, and live on roads. Thus, to resolve these issues the government of India has launched several schemes that help such people to get proper education, medicines, health and wealth. One of those incredible schemes was a scheme launched by the Bihar government to help the Mahadalit families and the name of the scheme is BMVM. The government of India is working so hard to fulfil our requirements and make it better and to make it possible they have launched such schemes to help people and the nation to have an improved environment.
Latest Government Schemes in 2023
There are several schemes launched by our government like BMVM Login schemes for mahadalit people, therefore, here we have mentioned some of the latest schemes launched by the government of India in 2023:
- Jal Jeevan Yojna
- Ayushman Bharat Yojna
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna
- Pradhan Mantri kaushal Vikas Yojna
Why do the government launch schemes?
There are several reasons and objectives of the government scheme that are written below:
- It improves the people’s quality of life.
- It helps the rural and backward areas to develop.
- It provides employment opportunities that help people to get employment.
- It supports the weak section of society by supporting them in their education.
- It provides multiple security programs like housing, insurance, pension, and more.
The government of India has launched various schemes to help the people who lack education, water, house, and other basic needs. There are several schemes like Jal Jeevan Yojna, Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna, and BMVM Patna login portal that help the lower and weak section of a society and mahadalit families to get their basic requirements filled. These schemes are worthy for all of us that help the people to live in a peaceful and improved environment that makes it a better nation.