Everyone loves a good, thoughtful gift once in a while. A gift signifies that you appreciate that person and is, in many ways, one of the select few things you could do to boost morale and motivate your workforce in a professional manner. A simple act such as gifting a coffee mug with a picture of a loved one belonging to the employee will go a very long way in showing that their colleagues care for them and hold them in high esteem.
A personalised gift for employees goes a long way in securing their loyalty for you and the organisation. This will also enhance the culture of the company and promote goodwill amongst colleagues. However, it is important to keep in mind that the gifts you choose to distribute among the staff are equal in nature and without bias.
The Benefits of Unique Corporate Gifts
Any useful corporate gift is one that is unique, i.e., personalised with a name, picture, or quote from a favourite author or celebrity that bears relevance only to that specific individual. This is a very significant gesture for the person and will definitely raise their opinion of their work surroundings and people.
A few more such benefits of investing in personalised gifts for employees are listed down below.
- Improved Work Output
An individual who feels cherished and valued at his/her workplace will most definitely work harder and be more engaged with their company. An employee thoroughly engaged with their work is more likely to be productive, innovative and committed to their company.
- Strengthens Relationship Between Employees and Employers
Giving useful corporate gifts to your employees improves the relationship between them and bolsters positive collaboration. It also helps in building trust and goodwill as it makes them feel special and gives a sense of individualism in a place where a lot of people work, and one may forget a face. This is crucial for maintaining harmony in the workspace.
- Celebrating Special Occasions and Achievements
By giving personalised gifts to employees when recognising their achievements as it helps in giving a sense of recognition to the employees on their merit and milestones. This is crucial for the continued goodwill amongst the workforce; this could also be the same logic when it concerns special occasions such as birthdays, retirement and holidays. This also helps with job satisfaction among peers.
5 Excellent Ideas for Useful Corporate Gifts
While arriving at a decision for a useful present to make your employees feel needed and respected, you have to put careful thought into what they might find useful and what’s redundant for them. The choice for unique corporate gifts varies from person to person and is based on their personality.
For example, one person may love animals while another may be complacent towards such creatures. So, take into account their preferences before making a purchase. So here are five ideas for personalised gifts for employees.
Personalised Business Accessories
- Useful corporate gifts such as a leather notebook with the initials of the owner inscribed.
- Engraved Stylus or fountain pens
- Laser-printed or embossed business card holders with the recipient’s name and portfolio, along with the company logo
- Apparel such as a high-quality jacket, ring or other relevant items which are personalised to suit the employee, like his initials or the logo of the company
- Branded clothing accessories such as ties or cufflinks with the item having the initials of the recipient
- For those tech-savvy employees, perfect useful corporate gifts such as a phone or tablet case with the employee’s name engraved on it.
- USB chargers and power banks with the company logo printed.
- A coffee mug, coaster or water bottle with a picture or the name of the recipient is a sound idea for useful corporate gifts.
- Engraved whiskey or cocktail set if you’re willing to go on the more expensive spectrum for unique corporate gifts.
- A customised gift basket containing premium beverages, gourmet snacks and branded merchandise.
- Add a personalised note of appreciation or a greeting card as a finishing touch.
Keep in mind to always consider the preferences and likes/dislikes of the individual before choosing things such as brands, apparel, beverages or such before buying personalised gifts for employees. Thoughtful gifts always leave a good impression and give a positive note to the beginning of fruitful co-existence with your business partners.
A good gift shows that you care about the relationship that you share with your employee or colleague and goes a long way in solidifying the reputation of you and your establishment.